Help with pen,please.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank S

Established Member
Reaction score
I have totally mashed the tubes for a Jr. Gent pen and cannot find anywhere to get replacements. Can anyone help, please ?
Frank.

Try Taylors of midfield or Beaufort ink.

By the time you have paid for postage of a set of tubes, you may as well scrap the kit though, depending what you paid for it. Taylors do some nice kits, so you could buy some other bits whilst getting the tubes- helps spread the postage if nothing else. I am also not sure if all Jr gent tubes are exactly the same size- I have a feeling that there is a new and old version.

Thinking about it, I may just have a spare set but won't be home until this evening to check. I don't think that I have bodged one up and I expect that I bought a couple of sets of extra tubes just in Cass.

i got one from Beaufort ink when I did the same Phil is a good guy and turns around orders very quick, Also Dan at Taylorsmirfield is the same I have had great service from both

Frank

PM me your address- I have a set of tubes here. They came from Timberbits- if you want to put a set of callipers across yours, I can do the same. If not, I expect that they will fit, so you can check them when you get them.

Mark

Back