Help needed PLEASE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Clearly you put the most effort in creating your video. Just looked at yours and some of the other ones and haven't seen one as creative.
Good luck!

Emanuel":hncrtmnv said:
:) Clearly you put the most effort in creating your video. Just looked at yours and some of the other ones and haven't seen one as creative.
Good luck!

T̶h̶e̶ R̶o̶c̶k̶y̶ o̶n̶e̶ i̶s̶ q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶

Yes Chris, best of luck. I thought the prize was just a NON DAB radio, but it's loads more isn't it. What do we get?

Emanuel":3ibmpstg said:
Good luck!
Exactly that's why I'm annoyed at this guy who has thousands of followers on Twitter thinking he can win with no effort.

My 15 year old son did the video and he has Aspergers syndrome so I'd love it to win not just for me but it would give his confidence such a boost :).

Thanks guys and please keep it up you're doing so well

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Wuffles":63r3z0a1 said:
Emanuel":63r3z0a1 said:
Good luck!

T̶h̶e̶ R̶o̶c̶k̶y̶ o̶n̶e̶ i̶s̶ q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ g̶o̶o̶d̶

Yes Chris, best of luck. I thought the prize was just a NON DAB radio, but it's loads more isn't it. What do we get?
I think my bar bill will be huge ; ) cheers

chippy1970":1scdaqq6 said:
Emanuel":1scdaqq6 said:
Good luck!
Exactly that's why I'm annoyed at this guy who has thousands of followers on Twitter thinking he can win with no effort.

My 15 year old son did the video and he has Aspergers syndrome so I'd love it to win not just for me but it would give his confidence such a boost :).

Tell your son that he did a very good job. :)

I can't be bought [-X

If you can promise you'll not try out for X-Fuctor, etc, you can have my vote.
Dude you are tone deaf :lol:

Well as I said earlier the best video but I didn't know that you'd got expert help. I think we need to be told what percentage of the winning prize the video maker is going to get? Sounds like at least a new iPad / iPhone / Mac / Go Pro / DJI Phantom Quad Copter / Nikon DSLR?

I definitely voted based on the video and not the singing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily the best video and if these are the finalists the ones that didn't make it must have been pretty awful. Interesting that you are using that saw but with no PPE. I notice that you are on the RHS of the road so I suspect California where I believe crash helmets are not mandatory !! :)

Emanuel":1j5zn5yn said:
chippy1970":1j5zn5yn said:
Emanuel":1j5zn5yn said:
Good luck!

Tell your son that he did a very good job. :)
I will :) thanks

n0legs":96qeh2pt said:
I can't be bought [-X

If you can promise you'll not try out for X-Fuctor, etc, you can have my vote.
Dude you are tone deaf :lol:
It's the nerves with training I'm sure I'll be great lol

DiscoStu":h2ugxaob said:
Well as I said earlier the best video but I didn't know that you'd got expert help. I think we need to be told what percentage of the winning prize the video maker is going to get? Sounds like at least a new iPad / iPhone / Mac / Go Pro / DJI Phantom Quad Copter / Nikon DSLR?

He just got a new laptop but then that was his money. I think he'll be getting something if I win :) maybe a festool pencil lol.

chippy1970":193l3qse said:
DiscoStu":193l3qse said:

He just got a new laptop but then that was his money. I think he'll be getting something if I win :) maybe a festool pencil lol.

£80

Back