Help needed PLEASE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wuffles":2nnartlx said:
chippy1970":2nnartlx said:
DiscoStu":2nnartlx said:
Well as I said earlier the best video but I didn't know that you'd got expert help. I think we need to be told what percentage of the winning prize the video maker is going to get? Sounds like at least a new iPad / iPhone / Mac / Go Pro / DJI Phantom Quad Copter / Nikon DSLR?

I definitely voted based on the video and not the singing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He just got a new laptop but then that was his money. I think he'll be getting something if I win :) maybe a festool pencil lol.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

£80
He helped me at work a couple of days too last week while he was off school. He's a great lad can't wait till my youngest is older and he can help too and I can have a rest lol

Gave me a good chuckle.
Voted of course.
I also posted it up on a gaming site I admin so you should get another 20/40 or so votes off there.
Talk about sticking to the day job lol.
What you should be doing is getting it out to the facebook mob. Its Flash Gordan bad, so in a good way. I'll get the Mrs to post it up on facebook and ask her mates to like it. You never know. Viral's only bad if it's a disease ;)

Chris

Cheers Chris that's great. I'm doing Twitter and Facebook got one famous retweet sort of lol. If you watch George Clark on ch4 he has a joiner Will who have me a retweet.

I'm new to Twitter but I've got some very good advisors :)

Thanks for your help keep it up :)

chippy1970":243rn284 said:
It's the nerves with training I'm sure I'll be great lol

You're gonna' need quite a bit :lol:
You've got my vote, good luck :D

Had a look at some of the others and yours by a long way is the best.
Got my vote in for today.

n0legs":26483d9y said:
Had a look at some of the others and yours by a long way is the best.
Got my vote in for today.
That's what most people are saying but some of the other guys are really going for it with real campaigns on social media. I'm trying my best with Facebook and Twitter but I'm not an expert.

Maybe there's some social media IT experts here who can help ?

My Twitter is @Biggscarpentry if anyone wants to look.

Cheers guys keep it up if you can until the 8th March.

It takes seconds to do and you never know one of you lot might win a radio.

Thanks again everyone :)

done
must admit looked at a couple of the others you should genuinely win anyway =D> - i am surprised they allowed the girl ( amy , i think it was) to appear as i was waiting for her to jam that chisel into her cheek each time she brought it up towards her face :shock:

paul-c":286k9rei said:
done
must admit looked at a couple of the others you should genuinely win anyway =D> - i am surprised they allowed the girl ( amy , i think it was) to appear as i was waiting for her to jam that chisel into her cheek each time she brought it up towards her face :shock:

As long as she doesn't hurt herself with a Festool they wouldn't really care.

In fact, if it's a competitor's chisel, all the better :D

Voted again.

paul-c":ggst2rdu said:
done
Thanks Paul, that's good to hear. I'm getting such great support.

Cheers guys and I'm sorry if I keep on but please make sure you go back and vote again everyday.

Oh and If you can share on social media that'd be great too :)

Please

Morning all :)

938b7b6d6574cb41585bdf30ba6f5474.jpg

PLEASE

Back