Hello from London, UK

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Wise

UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. It's been very enjoyable seeing what some of you are doing. I feel like I belong here already. Thanks.

I have recently moved and half of my former workshop's contents are in storage. The remainder you will see below shortly in It's present, temporary home.
20230716_101228.jpg

The end of the garden is where my new workshop will go.

20230716_101521.jpg

Here are some shots inside the gazebo.
20230716_101555.jpg

20230716_101602.jpg

20230716_101618.jpg

I am managing to accomplish home improvement projects from here. Eventually my Triton router table, Draper pillar drill, Tormak sharpening kit, Startrite bandsaw and workbench, hand tools and accessories will join my table saw, lathe and tool box in my new workshop.

Hello and welcome, not sure I’d want all my tools in a tent ( for security reasons) but understand your situation. I’d be inclined to store the expensive gear inside if possible. Anyway welcome to the forum .

Welcome to the forum.

Your temporary workshop looks better than mine!!

Second what was said about security - I understand you need a space to work but there's a lot of thieves around and no insurance company will pay up on a gazebo. Good luck

Yep, it's unsafe. The alternative is only small battery-powered tools come in, which most of them are. Otherwise our kitchen diner turns into a workshop.

Yep, it's unsafe. The alternative is only small battery-powered tools come in, which most of them are. Otherwise our kitchen diner turns into a workshop.
Well that's fine for summer, just bbq and eat out under the gazebo till your sheds built, much more secure having tools indoors 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back