Hello from Carl Wilson

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Wilson

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Hi, my name is Carl Wilson. I have been around for a while now, lurking in the background!

Metal working and home shop engineering is my thing. I also do electrical/electronic stuff and incorporate that in my projects.

I have recently started a youtube channel about my workshop activities, called, oddly enough, Carl Wilson.

I have posted a few videos about things like fault finding and repairing a dro, and my main project which is refurbishing a Harrison Horizontal/Vertical Milling Machine.

Here is a link to my latest film. I hope you like it and can find something of interest.

All the best, Carl.

Welcome
the combination of restoring machine tools and the electrical understanding is just so valuable.
So many of the machines I have rebuilt - require electrical issues to be rectified ( excuse the pun ). Lucky I have some electrical skills to help - and a very good friend who is a sparky and helps out when I reach my safe limits !
Harrison always has a "spot" in my list of beautiful machines.

Welcome Carl,
enjoying making my way through your uTube videos. Not sure where abouts you are in the country, Sideways and I both started out life as Electrical and Electronics engineers and now spend our time playing at restoring old iron both wood work and metal working machines.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back