Hello from a wood-noob in London

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elephant

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm an electrical engineer, not skilled at all in the art of making things out of trees, although I do have experience with metal and metalworking machinery. I've signed up primarly because I will be looking for some help identifying woods. I don't know what I can offer the forum in return, but I do know a lot about electric motors and old machinery so perhaps I could help people out with reviving and connecting up woodworking machines.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with my ID parade, which I'll post about later.

Ele

Hi all

I'm an electrical engineer, not skilled at all in the art of making things out of trees, although I do have experience with metal and metalworking machinery. I've signed up primarly because I will be looking for some help identifying woods. I don't know what I can offer the forum in return, but I do know a lot about electric motors and old machinery so perhaps I could help people out with reviving and connecting up woodworking machines.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with my ID parade, which I'll post about later.

Ele
Hi Welcome,Like a bit of Electrical Malarkey! And your in London also! not sure what part but we have a good Mens Shed in east London

Back