Hello From Durham

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garbo

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

New forum member here from Durham.
I stumbled across this forum over the weekend when I looking into getting some garage doors made and was researching the different types of wood.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near the skill levels of you guys on here.......... I have been known to knock a nail in straight at times but have yet to master the art of sawing a straight cut in a piece of timber. I'm here to ask a few questions about getting a set of garage doors made up.

Thanks

Hello everyone.

New forum member here from Durham.
I stumbled across this forum over the weekend when I looking into getting some garage doors made and was researching the different types of wood.

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near the skill levels of you guys on here.......... I have been known to knock a nail in straight at times but have yet to master the art of sawing a straight cut in a piece of timber. I'm here to ask a few questions about getting a set of garage doors made up.

Thanks
Garbo, welcome to this wide ranging advice forum which on occasions evens deals with workshop-ish matters.

Hi Garbo, welcome to the forum. Sounds like I’m in your neck of the woods too (between Durham and Newcastle)

Back