Heart Locket - Pretty Clever

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's how I ended up on YouTube, I get the Instructables weekly mail shot so it must have been swimming around somewhere in the back of my brain.

I had a go at making this.

A sawn down pop rivet for one hinge, and cut down nails for the other. Magnets to hold it together.

It worked, for a given definition of work. I just wasn't accurate enough.

I've seen this before, someone walking you through how to make it, I'll rack my brains. I think they tell you where to get the mechanism, but I could be wrong. Would be nice to get the guys that make it on Etsy, to let one of us sell it under their name/ licence and send some of the profit back to them I bet you'd shift a few. Plus they'd send you the mechanisms and a step-by-step as well.

If I was better at the small stuff I'd do it.

_Dan

If I was better at the small stuff I'd do it.

I know the feeling, I'd consider giving it a bash if I could get a mechanism but would prefer to make a table or put up some studding instead, lol.

its from the film the illusionist with edward norton and jessica biel a very good film, this locket is one of the main plot lines.

adidat

Jonzjob":3r7wo21a said:
That is very clever and at 250 dollars for a very special lady me thinks!

If you look further down the youtube selection it shows just how it works. Dead simple really :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Not much room for a pre-nup :D

Back