Has anyone spotted this ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant make my mind up about this one. It certainly looks better than the run of the mill Chiwanese imports that are flooding the market but then again it is round about £50 more than the run of the mill and I would imagine you are paying this extra for the flexi drive which is obviously a very nice addition to anyones kit. I think it will sell well not only for its good looks but it has a few plusses as well like the light. At the end of the day there is still the problem of slow blade changing and maybe some vibration unless it is bolted down. No doubt anyone buying this may be able to change the blade clamps for quick change ones and with a bit of fine tuning it may well be a very good scroll saw. It will be interesting to see if any one here buys one and lets us know their views on it.

Looks a nice little machine that Davey. Its difficult to see but it looks as if it has quick release blade clamps as well. Looks like a SIP on top but then the bottom part is completely different. Buy it someone.

Latest posts

Back