greetings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Before I start picking those brains out there, i thought i'd introduce myself.

I've been doing woodwork (as a hobby) for about three years now, whenever i can find time between earning money to finance said hobby and raising a little dynamo of a daughter (14 months old).. which of course doesn't leave much time!

anyway i've enjoyed looking through the forum so thought i'd make myself known and hope to be able to participate on the odd occasion that i can.

cheers
grant

Hello and welcome :D

Ask as much as you like,and join in as much as you can. (Workshop pictures are always a good place to start :wink: )

Andrew

Make the daughter a rocking horse, and then start mass production (of rocking horses) should prove beneficial to all parties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant,welcome to the forum...if not a rocking horse, then a doll's house is usually a safe bet with daughter's ('cept mine never played with hers :( ) - Rob

Hello grant. There is an unofficial rule round here that says we cant talk to you unless you post pictures of projects and you're workshop :wink:

I'm just kidding...

Welcome

Lee.

Hi Grant, welcome to the forum and you're welcome to pick my brain any time... on the strict understanding that you help me find it first :wink:

Hi Grant - Just like to add my welcome as well. There's plenty of expertise on this forum and not just from people in UK 'tho I don't include myself in that :)

Masters and amateurs alike, Grant..
so if were NOT sharing the same problems, theres always someone "been there, done that" and can usually offer an answer.

and welcome to the Forum

Back