Got to be a joke?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you click other seller items, and refine to sold items you can see he has sold loads of this type of junk! He has also sold a few vintage tools, ironically for peanuts!

Nobody forces anybody to buy this stuff against their will. I say hats off to him.
That reminds me, i wonder where I put those vintage paper hats from last year's Christmas crackers? They could fetch a few bob...

Hats off to him, i recon he works at the local tip.
I'm going to hire a digger as i've got 27 years of rubbish buried at the bottom of
the garden, its going to be well distressed by now.
Dam i recently cleared out all my sheds and took 2 transit loads of scrap down
the scrap yard and got peanuts for it.

I have seriously considered selling £5 for £10 recently on ebay, just to see if there is actually an silly person out there who would pay for it.

There are used paint stirrers for sale for 20-30 quid!

I tried to make an offer of 0.00 - but it wouldn't let me

Big mistake - got my first email from ebay today: I see you are interested in.... here are some similar items!

AndyT":1knl9uoa said:
thetyreman":1knl9uoa said:
I have seriously considered selling £5 for £10 recently on ebay, just to see if there is actually an silly person out there who would pay for it.

You should see this then! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252547699294

Mine wasn't cheap either. It cost me a fiver, but never mind this AA01 stuff, mine has 'lotsanoughts 1'.

Second hand though :( :(

AndyT":s7uzc2bu said:
thetyreman":s7uzc2bu said:

You should see this then! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252547699294

I don't know much about collecting coins or notes but maybe that has some sort of investment potential.
If I bought those rusty nails I'm fairly certain that I would lose every penny. No one buys useful stuff from me, let alone useless junk. Then again I've never tried selling useless junk, which is perhaps where I've been going wrong.

I just checked the first, and only polyfiver I've had. It has a small tear in it. I can't help thinking that a lot of people can't resist "testing" these, and as a consequence there'll be a few preamturely damaged ones until the novelty wears off.

He sold a metal paint kettle - £25. - you should look at the feedback and the items he has sold. Can't help but admire the in your face "I'm ripping you off" audacity. But which is worse? him selling obvious s... or the people buying?

The expression "the kings new clothes" comes to mind and if folk are stupid enough to buy then someone will sell.

After all, a certain Mr Hurst manages to sell his 'explosion in a paint factory' bodges for a fortune. Bits of dead cows also sell well too if they're 'done' by him. Just who is the stupid one?

Latest posts

Back