Google apps for businsss

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kostello

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been using Google apps for my business email and I'm considering using Google drive for my storage and documents.....

It's appealing to be able to modify documents and take pictures of jobs and just upload them to the drive to be able to view later on another device.

Has anyone else done this? Or have any experience?

Thanks

Sasha

RogerS":1yzktuqm said:
So how do you get the copy down to your computer in the first place if the internet is down?
You have a copy of drive on your computer and it auto updates, well it does on my mac so should do under windows too.?

We use something similar - Livedrive, but I'm not sure of the exact comparison.

It works really well, we create and store files on the local drive and it backs up to the "Livedrive" and is then available for use on other computers. Our internet connection hasn't gone down and caused an issue since we started using the system so only you would know if that would be an issue for you based on your reliability. It also acts as our backup keeping our files nice and safe.

Live drive is more or less the same thing........

Google charges me £3 a month for the whole apps stuff which includes web sites and loads of other stuff I don't understand yet or need

I reckon I'll give it a try.

Back