Goodbye Mom.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul.J

Established Member
Reaction score
After a long illness my Mom passed away early last Friday morning in her sleep.She was 77.
This after losing my Father in Law only last December :cry:
She had been admitted to hospital since early January with pains in her stomach but she was too weak and frail to be operated on.
She had had two heart arttacks in the last ten years and two very bad falls while out shopping which seemed to knock her confidence after being so active,and became housebound.
She had a heart of gold and would never see anyone go without and always put them first rather than herself.
She will be sorely missed. :cry:

Sorry to hear your sad news mate, and would like to pass on my condolences to you and your family.

Karl

Wow, not good to hear this mate...
not good. My sympathies are with you at what must be a difficult time.
They're irreplaceable, Mum's. -- thankfully, memories are for ever and I know you will have many many happy ones to draw on.

Really Sorry to hear this Paul.

Sad news indeed.

Alun

How very sad :cry: . My condolences to you and your family.

Gill

Sorry to hear that Paul. The only person who would never turn their back on you is your mam. I lost mine 8 years ago and still miss her every day :(

My mum went in similar circumstances six years ago after a long and painful illness. I still miss her a lot.

Condolences to you and your family.

Its so sad Paul I lost my mam last september and it was the hardest time of my life my sincerest condolences to you and your family

Sorry to hear your sad news Paul, my thoughts are with
you and your family. :(

My condolences, must be the worst feeling in the world.

So sorry to hear of your sad loss. My mum passed away after several strokes last September so I know what you are going through. It's still hard now some days.

Time is a great healer though and it will get easier but you will never forget her.

regards

Brian

Sorry to hear of the greatest loss in life a man can suffer as that was the best friend in life you will EVER had had, I know the feeling mate, my best advice to you is keep a photograph handy for private moments.

Rich. :(

Back