Good wood working

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
Now that i am published and seem to be in the same mag as Philly i thought it best to stick my head back in here and say hello .
Nice to be working with you Phil :D

I know moving part confuse you but if you read it carefully maybe you will understand ?

Agreed, those shutters wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes in India. To many design flaws to mention, hey whatto, time for a quick sniffter.

Any suggestions on design Major ? I think we would all love to hear them .

At least the cat looks impressed :roll:

Whats up bored in kitchen makin land tonight

Kitchens are for Bobby and Brad , dan , dunc i prefer the real joinery myself . Not slow rimmer just thought i would say hello to some old mates .

It's all woodwork guys, c'mon. I'm sure we'd all benefit from the experience of someone who the magazines have chosen to write for them.

Plantation shutters Mr iron balls . Maybe something next month aswell but thats down to them

Ironballs":bjqmz4hv said:
What was your article JFC?

Louver panels :lol:

010.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmm, & I thought you'd come over here to gloat
Just a bit of fun to be honest and i know that every one over here and over there has been scratching thier heads over plantation shutters for years . I decided to do it my way . No gloating but i am a smart sod :lol:

Looks like another late night, alcohol induced one from 'the other side'...my guess is that this will be locked within the hour...we don't need them.
And rightly so - Rob

woodbloke":21sfq3iw said:
Looks like another late night, alcohol induced one from 'the other side'...my guess is that this will be locked within the hour...we don't need them.
And rightly so - Rob

Thats a real shame Rob - hardly hands across the water to our new friends is it? I'm sure we could all learn something from them, as much as us from them.

Back