Good wood working

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could also be that Woodbloke charges people to teach them but we give info for free . Maybe thats why he is a bit sore and doesnt like us ? I dunno , just having a bit of a laugh myself .

I don't get it , Steve is published and gets a deal with Festool . I get published and get nothing followed by disrespect . I feel used i do . Worn out and a down .
Still i wont stop trying to help out for free , freedom to the woodworker i say ( but i don't say that alot )

Think JFCs original post was fine and we could have had a productive chat about the shutters, but unfortunately a couple of trolls followed him over

groupies :lol:
The plantation shutters have been a bit of a pipper and the shop notes do make them complicated . I have no problem with nipping over here to help out if i can . Plantation shutters have done my head in for years but i sussed a way to make them easier . Its as simple as that and i shared it .

Ironballs":mh839u8r said:
Think JFCs original post was fine and we could have had a productive chat about the shutters, but unfortunately a couple of trolls followed him over
Damian - I think you're right...apologies tendered to JFC - Rob

Now you ladies have kissed and made up ;)

Can you tell me how to make round ones??? I have 5 round windows in my barn and fancy some internal louvred shutters on them as curtains would look naff.

Not given them too much thought as yet, but when I did the louvres would be difficuly due to the circle, so would probably have to make the bottom half slant down and top half slant up.

Any thoughts on that one chaps???

TrimTheKing":11ruubwo said:
Now you ladies have kissed and made up ;)

Can you tell me how to make round ones??? I have 5 round windows in my barn and fancy some internal louvred shutters on them as curtains would look naff.

Not given them too much thought as yet, but when I did the louvres would be difficuly due to the circle, so would probably have to make the bottom half slant down and top half slant up.

Any thoughts on that one chaps???
Round curtains on a round pole?...outa here :lol: - Rob

The thing is Jason, compared to these, your plantation shutters are just a load of sh*t..... :lol:

MooreToolsPlease":15p50rm8 said:
So, how can I make myself published JFC? sounds like your an expert!

Not that difficult Matt.

A good project or subject that hasn't appeared for some time.

For projects, lots of WIP photographs. A careful explanation of what you did, including any special jigs you might have used.

Leave the title to the Editors. They are good at thinking up 'punnish' leads.

Best of luck.

John

:D

Back