Good News

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! That's SOME career swap. Can't ask for any big a difference can you??
My other half is a carer, & it is the most satisfying job.....Nay, Vocation, she has ever had. Wish him all the best from us....He WILL enjoy, that's a promise.
Sliv. :) :D

Absolutely fantastic news Gill - I only saw this today and so wish M a belated :eek:ccasion4:

Gosh guys, I'm overwhelmed by your generosity of spirit. Thanks ever so much for your good wishes. I made sure You Know Who sat down and read through this thread - he was also quite moved.

In fact, he was so moved that he took his lathe out of the scullery into his little workshop at the side of the house. One day, he might even plug it in and switch it on :) !

Gill

Gill":b8gbpogm said:
..snip...he'll be on a residential care team looking after 3 long-term mentally ill people. ...snip...
Gill
Gill If your other half has got the courage to take on a career change like that then he deserves to succeed no matter what life throws at him, wish him all the best from me, I know I would be pushed to tackle such a challenge.

Yup: tell him good luck: he deserves to succeed simply for having made the effort to find something new: "real, meaningful, true courage is in carrying on despite injury, failure or bad luck..."

Gill...

I hope things work out for you and your hubby... Watching MG Rover bite the dust these past few months has been sickening...

Latest posts

Back