Gift idea for your woman / women in your life

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't recall seeing any tissue boxes recently. But i take your point about some of the 'gifts' people make. But this is a hobby site and that's what hobbiests make. Small stuff that they can give to people and say 'I made that just for you'. I know that seems bizarre to a woodworking tradesman. But we all have our foibles ;)

I'm off to make some bottle stoppers....

wizer":k0irh762 said:
I don't recall seeing any tissue boxes recently. But i take your point about some of the 'gifts' people make. But this is a hobby site and that's what hobbiests make. Small stuff that they can give to people and say 'I made that just for you'. I know that seems bizarre to a woodworking tradesman. But we all have our foibles ;)

I agree with the above, but afraid this thread has lost me..........so you went to all that effort to make that item for the purpose of a spoof thread prom? 8)

Now, if you'll excuse me its back to the shop to finish my candle holder christmas presents! :lol:

wizer":3e8xh9kw said:
. But this is a hobby site and that's what hobbiests make. Small stuff that they can give to people and say 'I made that just for you'. I know that seems bizarre to a woodworking tradesman. But we all have our foibles ;)

I'm off to make some bottle stoppers....

I thought this site was for all woodworkers whether pro hobby or whatever. Is it still allright for us pro woodworkers to post on this hobby site :D

cheers

jon

Sorry I should have said predominately hobbiests. Trades more than welcome, tho I think some would rather not mix with us wood and tool fetishists. ;)

Its that old bloke in Devon stirring it again ain't it.Bleedin septuagenarians
out all hours touting tissue boxes it'll be loo roll covers next mark my words. :lol: Wheres Mossad when they're needed they could get those tissue boxes shot up proper!

Back