Garage Floor Covering

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedmc571

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone know wher I can get cheap rubber flooring from ? I have tried Ebay, but not really had time to get into serious searching.

It's 5m x 2.5

Cheers

Jed

I put a link on your other thread - i think its softfloors.com, or possibly .co.uk

Hi,

I have just fitted some Ecotiles http://www.versatileflooring.co.uk/cate ... 4wod4EWDMQ very nice interlocking tiles, hard enough for fork-lift trucks. I mate did hil whole garrage and gave me the leftovers :)

They are usually £29 a square meter but saw on oe forum they (versatiles) where offering them to forum menbers for £25 a square it might be something we could do? if enough people are interested.

Pete

Hi,

Did mine on the cheap, got some 8' x 4' 3/4" ply from work (Face's of ply was marked and scratched, but okay for laying over the concrete floor)

And got a few old rug's off freecycle, so the floor is quite good under foot now.

When cleaning up i just use an old hoover.

Don't know if this help's, but it worked for me.

Eddie. :)

Hi,

In the other end of my garage I have some carpet tiles they are quite good, unnless your bike decides to spill £10 of petrol :shock: still they are well stuck down now :wink:

Pete

Back