FTAGH - Niqua Blades - All gone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toesy

Established Member
Reaction score
First to claim can have a couple of packets each - got them with my saw ages ago and never got around to using them, and now Im used to the blades I use.

Reply to this thread - first come 1st served, all blades a Niqua - but I cannot guarantee the actual size and some have light rust marks, which I guess would come off very quickly on a scrap wood.

Niqua no #0 (10 in the packet) Claimed Lofty
Niqua no #1 (40+ in the packet) Claimed - Bobman
Niqua no #2 (20+ in the packet) Claimed
Niqua no #2/0 (12 in the packet) Claimed Lofty
Niqua no #3 (30+ in the packet) 5 Claimed / **** 25 left - Claimed
Niqua no #4 (20 in the packet) 5 Claimed / **** 15 left Claimed
Niqua no #10 (12 in the packet) - Steve
Niqua no #11 (10 in the packet) - Steve

I will post them out free of charge... PM your address.

They have never been used...

Hi toesy could I try the no 1s please got a few portraits to cut Thanks

That is a kind offer you are making to members Toesy. Top marks to you. :)

For any who have not tried Niqua blades, I can tell you they are very good, I have been using them for many years.

Thanks very much for the blades toesy arrived this morning I shall be putting them to good use cheers. Bob

Thank you Toesy, the blades arrived safely today. Thank you so much. I will give them a try in the morning and see how I get on.

Many thanks for the blades they arrived today.
At the moment we are clearing a lot of items from the house as we want to downsize and a lot of stuff is going to various charity shops and I will make a simple item with your blades and add it to our next donation.

Well I've tried the 0 blades, cut this 8" x 6" plaque out of 1/4" Oak with them, I know it was a tough test, used 5 blades and took an hour to do. Sanded to 320 and Danish Oil finish. I thought they did well and will consider getting some more.
pattern by Sue Mey.

happy scrolling
Steve

Attachments

• born to fish.jpg
    born to fish.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 361
Back