FSUT Request

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil, :oops: thanks.

John, I spent a large part of Saturday working on a step by step project at your suggestion. I used an application called Wink to capture screen shots as I went along. I've got about 100 shots and I'm not quite finished. I'm not certain how to present all these images so they make sense.

I'm going to try a smaller project and a different approach. I wish I could just have you looking over my shoulder as I drew. That would be easier.

Hi Dave
I am sure I say this for all that use sketchup, thanks for all the time you have and are putting in to this :)

Dave,

I can't believe how generous you are with your time and expertise. I am sure that many woodworkers starting out in SU will significantly benefit from whatever help you provide. Once again THANKS.

John McM

John McM":mf5amd36 said:
Dave,

I can't believe how generous you are with your time and expertise. I am sure that many woodworkers starting out in SU will significantly benefit from whatever help you provide. Once again THANKS.

John McM

Don't worry, John. Someday you'll all pay. Someday I'll have saved up enough shekels to come for a visit and I'll eat and drink you all out of house and home. :lol:

You are indeed welcome. I enjoy doing this sort of thing. I think I've come up with an idea for a project to use for your suggestion. See my new post. Maybe, if this works out, one of the mods could make it a sticky so it stays at the top?

Back