FREUD FT2000E on offer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchase two in November when they was last on offer
One for the Legacy and the other to fix on the router table

Suggest you do a search on the forum lots of posts recommending the router and at such a good price

Some people had a few problems in November with deliveries (missing items) and because it sold out was offered their money back.

One other point it states 1/4" collet mine was 8mm

happy with both of mine :)

Regards

Andy

in the instruction manual it says 1/2" so thats good....now can get a fine height adjust to attach from above?

I am not in the workshop at the moment but am sure it comes with it's own fine height adjuster if I remember correctly. :?:

mailee":2x9wjz7z said:
I am not in the workshop at the moment but am sure it comes with it's own fine height adjuster if I remember correctly. :?:

Yes comes complete with a fine height adjuster but I think Tiler99 is looking to mount it in a router table and is looking to adjust it from above
but I may be wrong

Andy

You have got it Andy but i am sure there will be a way around it.
Any way Screwfix have just called to say the Ad was a mistake and there is no deal :evil:

Yup i am suitably pineappled off and have sent an email stating so........Did someone hear a pin drop in the Screwfix office :roll:

That's a shame, I still haven't actually used mine, I'm building the table next week hopefully.

BTW freud were very good, and offered to send me the missing bits by post, it did take a couple of "reminder" phone calls, but I did get them in the end, great service.

I believe I ended up with the 1/2 and 1/4 collets, not 8mm

Back