Freud/Casals FT2000VCE router BRAND NEW on ebay!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RogerP":1ctgdzkp said:
As much as I feel for you that's not a wise thing to do. Should the seller report it eBay will get cross with you.
eBay Feedback extortion policy
Buyers:
The buyer isn't allowed to threaten to use Feedback or detailed seller ratings in an attempt to force a seller into providing:
Goods or services that weren't included in the original item's description or purchase price.

A return, refund, or replacement item.
If there is a problem with a transaction, the buyer should report the problem in My eBay.
The point here is that the seller DIDN'T provide the item that was described in the auction. There's no possible grounds for complaint by the seller or eBay, when the buyer is just offering the seller the chance to rectify the error before they leave feedback.

Negative feedback now given to Belltools! I wrote: "They are liars!...Selling USED equipment as "Brand New"! Dont trust them!!!"
Hopefully that will stop them being able to sell that obviously used Freud FT1000 they currently have for sale on ebay, also advertised as "Brand New", despite having visible rust on the tops of the plunge posts!:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FREUD-FT-1000 ... 3aa994130b
I wish I could have written a lot more but they only allow you to write so many characters...Best I could do in the circumstances.

Back