free saw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsk

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone who can make use of these blades are welcome to them FOC. they are 20mm bore sandvik cormorant unused since sharpening. 2 are 250x40 tip in wooden boxes, 3rd is 200x32 tip. I am near Wakefield W.Yorks. John

John,

Welcome to the forum. :D

That's a very generous first post. 8) Which I will pass up as my saw uses 5/8" bore blades. :roll:

Welcome, what a nice way to introduce yourself. I too will pass...wrong size for my saw.

Hi John - Welcome, it's a good forum but we don't get that many 'give aways' my saw also has a bigger spindle & it would be along trip anyway :) :)
BTW What does FOT mean :?:

Thanks for welcome everybody.I have browsed this forum for a few weeks and learned a tremendous amount ; not least from tradesmen kind enough to share their knowledge. I would rather surplus gear go to genuine users if possible-and anyway being at the foothills of the learning curve its a way of "putting in" as opposed to only being able to take out. Losos- I meant to type FOC but being computer illiterate couldn't work out how to edit the post until now.Thanks again John

Hi Tulsk

I have a Wadkin BRT table saw that has a 20mm arbor spindle, so I would most certainly be interested in the blades. You can email me at [email protected] and (hopefully) we can come to some arrangement to ensure that you're not out of pocket - I'm on the south coast at Chichester so would have to ask you to post them.

Cheers

Misterfish

Back