Free Samples of 3M safety specs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got and used mine. They weren't the one's I asked for but hey-ho they are nice glasses. I had them sent to my business / home address, I suspect it's just a matter of waiting.

I emailed them as I have not had mine yet the reply said that they had an unusually high demand, I wonder why that could be :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think mine might be at the post office we had a red card through the door today to pick up a parcel that wouldnt fit through the letter box

I just clicked on the original link as I thought I might order some for the guys at work and the link doesnt work any more :cry:

Mine came today too. Looks like they must have processed the orders by date.

Cheers

Karl

mine arrived and the have sent me the overspecs i wanted but the welding version so i cant see a thing through them.

typical just my luck, now i am going to have to buy a welder to try them out with :wink:

i have a good mind to write to them and complain :lol:

Hi,

If any one needs any assistance in choosing which safety glasses to use or if you want to discuss any specifications / prices discounts then go to our website http://www.safety-one.co.uk click on the chat button on the right and I would love to talk to you.

I am a fully qualified Health and Safety advisor with 20 years experience, so if you need any free safety advice then again I would be happy to assist.

Mike Morrell":1a0fmspc said:
Hi,

If any one needs any assistance in choosing which safety glasses to use or if you want to discuss any specifications / prices discounts then go to our website http://www.safety-one.co.uk click on the chat button on the right and I would love to talk to you.

I am a fully qualified Health and Safety advisor with 20 years experience, so if you need any free safety advice then again I would be happy to assist.

Mike your post has been caught in the spam trap. This will go away after 4 posts from you but until then I have re-posted it as it is (just about) the right balance of helpfulness and commercial posting :D

Bob

Mike Morrell":oz786mz5 said:
Hi,

Hi Mike welcome to the forum people on here are very helpful

After 20 years i thought that you may have seen the light and got out of Health and Safety by now, :lol: I am only able to say this as i am a health and safety trainer but have now seen the light :roll: (if you want a laugh read my post https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/planer-thicknesser-throwing-a-blade-t43389.html, this might appeal to you Hee Hee Hee)

jon

Got mine as ordered very nice compared to my usual plastic Dewalt ones these are metal framed with rubber nose bits.

Cheers

Have just received mine too... one lovely pair of metal framed ones, and one pair with LEDs on the sides.

Si.

6 weeks and zilch, nil, nowt through the letter box. (business address as well so not good service if they want to sell their stuff!) :roll:

Wonder why they were so inundated :-k

Bob

H, Chaps

Mine came today two pares! (I used two Email addresses)

Pete

Latest posts

Back