Free Samples of 3M safety specs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bob,

I've given it a go too. I just can't find anyting that fits over my specs comforatably so heres hoping

James

I love this place! I was just thinking that a decent set of safety specs was called for. Does anyone know of someone doing free samples of dust extractors?

I have had an email back from thanking me for applying.
(though my application was using a valid engineering company)

Si.

Bob - many thanks for the link. Fantastic! :D

I'm also on the search for a decent pair of over-specs.

I assume their e-mail replies are automated.

Well having it posted it on fora like these is probably a little expensive for them. Now the question is have we been rumbled?

It would seem we haven't been rumbled as I was just able to request a couple of free samples. Actually, one of their "where did you hear about this promotion" answers was "internet forum" so I don't suppose they mind too much. I agree though it must be costing them a small fortune as everyone and their uncle must be requesting free samples.

"Dear laurence

Thank you for requesting your chosen 3M spectacle sample. Click here to revisit your photo or go to www.3m.co.uk/ohes to see the complete 3M eyewear range.

Due to high volumes of sample requests, 3M are experiencing delays in dispatching the products. We will endeavour to have your sample with you as soon as possible.
3M "

Latest posts

Back