free loans to british gas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lurker":h5tnkzrk said:
As I don't want hassle, I stick with BG, (they do our leccy too) their actual charges are ok and I get cash back via my bank.
It's just this damn annoying scam.
Anyway the dragon has given them a piece of her mind, I am under no illusion that it was in one ear and out of the other and they will try it again.
Jim, - have you tried their formal complaints process? It is a bit of a PITA but often results in a higher level sort out and a £30 credit to your account.

lurker":ms9prj0p said:
I have no desire to be a part time meter reader :wink:

Each to his own Lurker, maybe your meter is difficult to get at. Mine is in a locker on the garage wall at eye level, digital meter so I just open the door whenever convenient as have a few days to send a reading, note down the 5 digits and bung it through next time on my laptop. There's a link in the email reminder so don't even need to log in, takes just minutes per month. I think there's also the facility to send it straight from your phone but never tried that.
A side benefit is that it lists all my previous readings, usage and payments so if anything goes awry I would see it immediately.
AND as Phil said I get a better deal as well as not putting money out unnecessarily so suits me as I keep a close eye on all my accounts.

edit:
If you continue having problems it's worth an email to the CEO, has worked for me with several notoriously difficult companies including British Airways and BT. You can find them on line if you do a search or try the link below.
http://www.ceoemail.com/

Latest posts

Back