FOX F22-564-250 planer blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianf

Reaction score
hello all
hoping someone knows where to get some blades for a FOX F22-564-250 planer thicknesser.

thanks ian

Try Doug at Cutting Solutions. He has a lot more blades than show on his website.
Good guy to deal with and sensible prices too.

Bob

thanks for the quick reply
as yet i have not opened the box, i reckon i would also proberly have to remove the blades as far as i can tell they are 260mm long and only 2 blades , i have kept it boxed as it is going to france and would like some spares, i will try to get some more info.

ian

Ouch even £38 a pair seems very expensive.

I would like to see a picture of these knives as I am fairly sure I know what they are.
The poolwood site gives sizes and Toolshack gives an image but its not that clear.
If possible take a photo and include measurements and position of holes.

cutting solutions":3extj9cm said:
Ouch even £38 a pair seems very expensive.

I would like to see a picture of these knives as I am fairly sure I know what they are.
The poolwood site gives sizes and Toolshack gives an image but its not that clear.
If possible take a photo and include measurements and position of holes.

When I had this P/T I found sourcing blades at a reasonable price impossible. The main problem was the 1.5mm thickness. I never did get any as I sold it and bought a larger SIP machine.

Back