Forum users' Table saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well add mine as the posts back at the top again
Axminster AW10BSB2 :D still building it up ..... what a monster, I need a bigger garage.

Makita 2704 with the hydraulic table. Have to say i am quite happy the mitre slot is standard, its not tooo noisey seems accurate and the fence works well.

I have updated the list (ho what a list now) with the saws of:

spadge, mambo, martlewis, innesm, Les Sayers, The Welsh Workshop, nhough, Kirky, Dad, Fizzy, Corset, Con Owen, Saintsman, LyNx

Noticed that I hadn't added my Maxi 26.
Had it for about 6 years now. Good points are the sliding table and mitre system. Bad points are that the blade height and tilt controls are levers, not hand wheels. They work OK but are a bit of a pain.
The Maxi is a combi machine, the spindle molder and planner/thicknesser work well, the mortiser is a waste of space.
Overall it is accurate providing you keep a careful eye on the alignment and various adjustments. definitely needs fettling to keep it on song.
John

List updated with tables of:

woodshavings, breezey, bobgoldson & woodbutcher

That SIP 10" will very soon be the top used table at the rate I add to that table count :!:

Top 3 manufacturers used
Scheppach = 31
Kity = 22
Elektra Beckum = 14

Put me down for a SIP 10" please. Just bought a s/h for £200 (and a days labour for my employee!). excellent piece of kit with cast top for the money. (still got the maxi as well though)

Woody

Hi all,
another electra beckum pk200 with sliding carriage and rear take off extension,
B&Q site something or other, with modified mitre gauge slot to take an incra 2000 mitre gauge, great piece of kit. :lol:

Back