For Sale ( The List )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mark270981":1q5vewwo said:
Those cartridges are great fun with a catapult!!!!

(maybe i should retract this just in case there are junvenile readers of this thread?)

Hello :lol:

Blister":hk5htqp3 said:
miles_hot":hk5htqp3 said:
I could be interested in the Scheppack PT - can you give more details? I seem to remember something you mentioned in a previous post but can't find anything on the search!

Many thanks

Miles

Miles , PM please :wink:

It is a shame that you are not posting pictures here...

Ok..ok.. I understand why you are not posting and will PM you...

Jim

I viewed the booty today. It all looks very nice 8) Sadly I have limited funds so I came away with just a few turning tools. ;)

wizer":kjbowzv6 said:
I viewed the booty today. It all looks very nice 8) Sadly I have limited funds so I came away with just a few turning tools. ;)
Didn't notice any turning tools on "the list".
I must admit I much prefer to shop when there are piccies, or at least price guides.
Especially now the pm function desn't tell you when you've got a pm.

laird":1u78zjjt said:
wizer":1u78zjjt said:
Didn't notice any turning tools on "the list".
I must admit I much prefer to shop when there are piccies, or at least price guides.
Especially now the pm function desn't tell you when you've got a pm.

I have some turning tools :lol:

My PM function tells me when I have a PM :lol:

I did a minimalistic add so as not to upset the people who don't like , but look at for sale adds :?

I know Allen, not getting at you - just a long day at work. (and no, my pm function hasn't since the forum alterations).

Back