FOR SALE: Straight Cutting Burrs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutting Crew

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I keep finding bits n pieces tucked away in cupboards and other places. I have found a few straight cutting burrs that I used to sell to students on courses. These are used for piercing the thin wall vessels that I used to make.

They are ideal for the air driven dental type maching but also work in the Dremel and similar type high speed cutters. They have a 1/16" shaft, so as long as you have a collet, they will run in your cutter.

I have three lots of three burrs available for sale. They cost £6.50 per lot of three, plus the postage which shouldn't be much.

Leave me a PM through the site if you're interested. I also have a couple of the green, Lovell Workwear woodturning coats in XL if they're of any interest to anyone. They are printed up on the front with the HEGNER logo and Creative Woodturning.

Cheers
Mike

Burrs.jpg

Does that mean you need a collet for a dremel? Or will they fit straight in? Either way I'll take a set. Will send you a PM later, just popping out.

Pete,

You're a very lucky man, the dentists in the area where I live flatly refuse to give away used burrs. They always say they are not allowed to because of the risk of infection.

Cheers
Mike

I thought Dremels came with different size collets, I think mine has a few collets in its box.

John. B

Cutting Crew":33r33wtc said:
Pete,

You're a very lucky man, the dentists in the area where I live flatly refuse to give away used burrs. They always say they are not allowed to because of the risk of infection.

Cheers
Mike

My wife was a dental nurse and I got a good stock in before we noved. They are all sterilized before each use anyway so the 'risk of infection' is a cop out.

pete

Back