• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Lie-Nielsen Chisels (1) - Prices Reduced - SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Routermonster

Established Member
Reaction score
Still FOR SALE - now £35 each, or £120 for the set. Prices include postage (typically 2-day delivery).
------
I have decided to sell some of my hand tools.

First up is a set of four L-N Bench Chisels with A2 steel blades, in 1/4. 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 inch sizes. They have been used for light chopping (- dovetails, small housing joints, etc), using a Japanese genno hammer, and therefore show a couple of small marks on the handles. But they have all been looked after, and are in excellent condition. The primary bevels have been hollow-ground to about 30 degrees, and they just need final honing. I would prefer to sell them as a set - price £130.00 plus postage at cost. Alternatively, if there are no offers, I would be prepared to sell them singly at £35.00 each, plus postage at cost.

IMG_3056R.jpg

IMG_3078RBCBacks.jpg

IMG_3084RBC-B.jpg

Best Regards
Les

Attachments

• IMG_3056R.jpg
    IMG_3056R.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 949
  • IMG_3078RBCBacks.jpg
    IMG_3078RBCBacks.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 949
  • IMG_3084RBC-B.jpg
    IMG_3084RBC-B.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 949
Having seen zack's work i can honestly say there couldn't be a better home for the chisels, his work is top draw :-D

Back