For sale Elektra Beckum HC260 planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody Alan

Established Member
Reaction score
As in the previous post I am moving house and need to sort out a few things.
I have an Elektra Beckum HC260 planer thicknesser. It is a few yers old but has not seen a great deal of use to put this in perspective it is still on the original set of cobalt blades and they haven't been turned to use the other edge. So you can see it is pretty immaculate condition. I would like to get around £300 pounds for this.

Cheers Alan

One bump! surprised no interest, will be moving it to ebay soon Where it should fetch more than £300 if previuos sales are anything to go by.

Alan

Probably Digit's problem with a new one maybe having an effect?

I thought the older ones were made in Germany?
I have the boxed-in version which I bought a couple of years ago which I find to be great.

Rod

I have the boxed-in version which I bought a couple of years ago which I find to be great
I can gaurentee that the tables are flat and absolutely in alignment and since I originally adjusted the blades that's where they have stayed. This model isn't the best selling and most copied planer thicknesser ever made without good reason.

Cheers Alan

Have to Say mate surprised you havent sold this P/T. Looked in mint condition maybe you should attach some pictures im sure it will go.
Cheers
Andy

Andy

Good point I've just been very busy and not had a chance. I really should have done that in the first place. I'll do some for the weekend and post here unless there is a problem mods? I'd like someone from the forum to have first shout, before it goes on ebay.

Cheers Alan

Latest posts

Back