For PaulK--SketchUp legs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SketchUp Guru

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps.

Draw the leg. Draw the arc for the bottom. Select the two bottom edges that will get the curveed surfaces. Select the Follow Me tool and click on the profile. Clean up the unwanted lines. Soften the ones at the top of the curved surfaces using the Eraser while holding down the CTRL key.

leg1.jpg

Indeed, it does help out. Having this kind of thing shown to you is so much faster then grinding it out on your own. I hadn't explored the Follow Me tool yet.

Those are some nice flared legs.

Paul Kierstead":32oua6ob said:
I hadn't explored the Follow Me tool yet.

Ignorance is bliss!

Cheers
Steve

PS- Paul, you will find lots more in the CAD gallery. Edit - Steve, you are an silly person - Paul's already posted in the CAD gallery, you plonker, so he knows that already.

Paul Kierstead":394k9738 said:
PaulK":394k9738 said:
Thanks very much, helped a lot, makes a huge difference when you use the right tools :lol:

Well, now, ain't that confusing. I often go by "Paul K". Gonna have to watch out for that,

Haha, Yes I was expecting it to happen soon, too many Pauls on here and now another one with K too! :roll:

Latest posts

Back