For my next trick.... A n0legs social experiment!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n0legs

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay just for fun :D

When you close your eyes and you see using your "minds eye", what colour do you see and can you change it? :lol:
I see a deep dark blue, the good woman sees a rusty red.
I have managed to change the colour (yes I do posses enough mental capacity to concentrate) to purple, dark green and a patchy sort of paisley pattern purple greeny reddish scheme. I can't get yellow :?
Come on it's just for fun :D

I'm with Phil, Nothing.

Unless I flick the imigination/memory switch and then I can do pretty much anything.

Flee Afghanistann on horseback, Flashman style. Fly over stunning scenery, Superman style and i can even make stunning furniture and tools.

In my left eye I can see the same as Phil, in my right eye I can see the same as Mr. P ... F.A.

Unlike Mr. P, I can rein in my imagination to things like sheep and chickens and lawnmowers. :-D

Black with spots and patterns, patterns are hard to see, I suspect they may be some kind of purple/blue.

I see a blood bath, I see a bloody vengeance against people who have crossed my internet path, I see limbs ripped one by one from ...................... Ohhhh I see a rainbow unicorn doing the conga.

doctor Bob":1b1daz4l said:
I see a blood bath, I see a bloody vengeance against people who have crossed my internet path, I see limbs ripped one by one from ...................... Ohhhh I see a rainbow unicorn doing the conga.

:lol:
I have the same default setting, try to keep it under wraps Dr B :wink:

Surely it depends what you've been looking at?
I remember doing an experiment many years ago, prompted by my father. Stare at something bright blue, foe example, for 20 seconds, then close your eyes. Do you see the complementary colour?

No, me neither, but I'm sure I used to(unless it was just auto-suggestion).

I love things like this, I don't see pictures just a purple reddish haze but it starts off very pale. Just as a aside I can see images in those 3d pattern pictures but Tam can't..........dom

Cinimod":v05qfoun said:
I love things like this, I don't see pictures just a purple reddish haze but it starts off very pale. Just as a aside I can see images in those 3d pattern pictures but Tam can't..........dom

sounds like lvl 1 CEV.

I just almost fell asleep, but I have in the past had quite strong black and white almost fractal images - never though to try to influence it in any way - but haven't had one of those for some several years I think.

Latest posts

Back