Fools Gold (its a bowl with a name!!!) For Critique.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah see, now even you are starting to get addicted to the dark side. Soon you will be totally seduced by the force. :lol:

Joking aside whether people decide to leave some of the wood or nit. It is very addicted and enjoyable trying out new ideas with texturing and colouring. I believe that once people start it is so much fun.

Looks really good, well done. I like. Just don;t get too good. :lol:

mark sanger":7vq9d3pc said:
ah see, now even you are starting to get addicted to the dark side.

Don't you mean the pretentious side? :lol: You're sucking in people left right and centre Mark. Even I was looking at Ceramic the other day :shock: :roll: :lol:

wizer":wnxmycna said:
mark sanger":wnxmycna said:
ah see, now even you are starting to get addicted to the dark side.

Don't you mean the pretentious side? :lol: You're sucking in people left right and centre Mark. Even I was looking at Ceramic the other day :shock: :roll: :lol:

I look at ceramics all the time. In fact I look at everything else other than wood.

Thanks Mark, this one was a lot of fun to do,although the carving was very time consuming but well worth the effort 8)

mark sanger":3rf2rvmx said:
ah see, now even you are starting to get addicted to the dark side. Soon you will be totally seduced by the force. :lol:

:lol: Never had a problem with colouring etc,loved it ever since I first put vinegar and steel wool onto Oak :lol: . I love wood(obviously) but don't have any worries about covering it up to make an end result which is appealing.

JT

johnny.t.":2omw9flq said:
Thanks Mark, this one was a lot of fun to do,although the carving was very time consuming but well worth the effort 8)

mark sanger":2omw9flq said:

:lol: Never had a problem with colouring etc,loved it ever since I first put vinegar and steel wool onto Oak :lol: . I love wood(obviously) but don't have any worries about covering it up to make an end result which is appealing.

JT

ah, I must have mixed you up one someone else. :D

It is great fun having the option to do more with a bit of colour. For me it means I do not get bored as day in day our wooden bowls and standard hollow forms gets a bit tedious after a few years. :D

Back