Folding work table.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good. Any photos you can upload?
Are these the Bora portamate speedhorses?
Thanks.

Clips (13mm IIRC) on 12mm ply packers to provide enough clearance for the leg ends. And the 2 doorstops down the LHS drop into the tops of the Bora legs - with corresponding circles drawn on the top side to help lining them up 👨‍🎓
20230625_151914.jpg

Legs clipped in:
20230625_151959.jpg

And velcro straps to keep the legs from magically expanding when you don't want them to:
20230625_152004.jpg

I wouldn't want to be firing this loose in the back of a van but it packs away taking up as little space as it realistically can.

Clips (13mm IIRC) on 12mm ply packers to provide enough clearance for the leg ends. And the 2 doorstops down the LHS drop into the tops of the Bora legs - with corresponding circles drawn on the top side to help lining them up 👨‍🎓
View attachment 161444

Legs clipped in:
View attachment 161445

And velcro straps to keep the legs from magically expanding when you don't want them to:
View attachment 161446

I wouldn't want to be firing this loose in the back of a van but it packs away taking up as little space as it realistically can.

Great.

Many thanks for the photos. Looks like a really neat solution.

@paulrbarnard I envy your tent. Something like that would be so handy for the copious rain (and being ginger when the sun makes an appearance) in Shetland. Sadly, the wind up here would have it away before you could say, "oh fu..."

@paulrbarnard I envy your tent. Something like that would be so handy for the copious rain (and being ginger when the sun makes an appearance) in Shetland. Sadly, the wind up here would have it away before you could say, "oh fu..."
This was the gazebo’s last outing. It survived through the copious use of duct tape this time, but was essential to keep the sun off it has been blistering the last few days.

I wouldn’t recommend toolchimp.

Tabletop and other items were due to be delivered on Tuesday. Chased it up on Wednesday was told Thursday or Friday latest. Didn’t arrive on Friday.

Customer service manager told me yesterday it would def be here today. Not looking good. Not even got a tracking number.

Wasted the last 3 days and Tuesday waiting around for a delivery. Crazy in 2023.

to be honest ,i had the same issue with FFX and this week with Spear & Jackson
FFX delivery next day did not turn-up - promised next day, did not turn-up , apparently order cancelled!!!, so reordered again - promised friday did not turn up - and eventually got on saturday , compensated by FFX for inconvenience.
Spear & Jackson, told order would be here before 1st July - still not arrived

agree crazy - but happens all the time

seems that amazon are one of the better companies for deliveries , they give dates and almost always arrive on the date or more often then not before ...

Latest posts

Back