Flying dutchman blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journeyman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Iv'e just used flying dutchman blades for the first time. I'm a beginner to scrolling and took advice from you guys to buy f.d. blades. Wow! what a difference. There is no comparison I could make except to say that I,ve scrapped my old Skoda and I'm driving a new Farrari.
As a beginner it has given me confidence to go on to bigger things. Anyone out there who have'nt tried f.d. blades. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!
Mick

You like them then :D Just don't drop the things on the floor, especially the puzzle blades, at thinner than a human hair they are the devils own to find let alone pick up!

Steve.

How do you order from Mikesworkshop - his online order form only has shipping to US and Canada?

Cheers

Dave

Mike ships his blades all over the world on a regular basis. The postage charges on his web site are just those $2 fees for the US and Canada. Other countries the charge is the actual postage fee.

No matter what the fee, the blades are worth it....

Have phun..... Carter

Daven":3qam64e6 said:
How do you order from Mikesworkshop - his online order form only has shipping to US and Canada?

Cheers

Dave

Last time I just emailed Mike and asked what to put on the form for the blades I was ordering.

Thanks guys - think I will email Mike first - did see 'Frank9922' on ebay, but thought I would check here first!

Ta :wink:

Dave

Back