Five drawers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I want to know is why you didn't invite me back to Good Timber?

I could of had the best board and then there would be no argument.

Yeah come on Tony why didn't you think of that (hammer)

Nice one Dave

Can I have my ball back now please, I'm not going to play any longer

Bean

Tony":28id458r said:
By the way, if you go to Good Timber, they have their 'clean' sycamore at x pounds but they have a load of sycamore with less even colouring etc. for less than half the price.

I finally found my way to Good Timber today! It may be 60 miles away from where I live, but I reckon I'll be returning again pretty soon. Although the bargains seem to have been cleared out, I still managed to come away with some nice oak, walnut, lime and sycamore offcuts.

How wonderful to have found a decent timber supply at last :) :) :) (and it does take a bit of finding - but I've never been very good at driving and navigating :roll:).

Gill

Gill":1bp6ukhd said:
I finally found my way to Good Timber today! It may be 60 miles away from where I live, but I reckon I'll be returning again pretty soon. Although the bargains seem to have been cleared out, I still managed to come away with some nice oak, walnut, lime and sycamore offcuts.

Gill,

I am glad you found Good Timber, they have sale weekends, lots of good deals and loads of punters. :D

At only 60 miles its quite close, its just over 100 for me, but a good day out. 8)

Gill

The cheaper wood was outside of the main 'barns' in the chicken houses round the side!! :wink:

Well worth the visit and i'm glad you were pleased. next time you go just ask the bloke for some of the cheap Sycamore, they were dead keen to shift it and had loads in the chicken houses

Hello from Malmo,

Dave the coloured sycamore was round the side of the shed that you got your Ash from, it was a bit of a stomp thorugh the field but worth it.

Bean
Off out for a beer now.

Back