First since Xmas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonluv

Established Member
Reaction score
Been off colour since Xmas and feeling a bit aged and sorry for myself but a piece of Geoff' work got me interested again---- did the House sign for a very patient customer who has an English Mastiff and a Tonkanese cat and crazy skull for Grandaughter who ha painted her bedroom in black????

Have also done a couple of Art Deco clocks but waiting for glue to dry

Thanks Geoff
John

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 842
Excellent work John! hope your healths improving now springs almost here! usually cheers me up seeing all the Bambi's in the fields.
Love the Skull and reminds me of the late seventies when i first visited a new girlfriend who was into Black Sabbath...... her bedroom was like a set from Hammer Horrors lol plenty black and skulls etc......... should have know when i saw her broomstick outside lol
Cheers
Brian
Ps I didn't marry her but if I had she would love our home here as its got plenty of previous visitors lurking and they like to have fun scaring my friends and relatives (long story) my sister once visited and was terrified and hasn't been since 2004 :cool:

Skull is definitely not my sort of thing, but can certainly appreciate the skill and artistry that went into both items =D>
I bought a pyrography pen, but then remembered I don't have an artistic bone in my body :roll: so far all I have used it for is to put in a wee bit of shading under the horses feet in my dressage clock - MUST try harder
I like to see all the different things people here branch out into from scrolling, I find it inspiring :)

Hi Pete,
The Skull is Pyrography, was going to make it into a clock for her but she has bought a HUGE Pocket Watch must admit it looks good now she has hung it.

Thanks for comments

Hi Pete,

Just picked 4 --- taken from Internet and changed a little re copyright-- really enjoy Prography but can't get the detail I used to get. Pictures in low definition

John

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpg