firefox3.5 crashed and burned

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
well after my download of the latest version the other day i have had terrible problems waiting for the browser to open and now after opening today it has finally crashed and died.
Apparently it has sent a message to mozilla but just wont open at all, does anyone suggest removing it from the comp and re-downloading it, but how do i now get all my favourites to a new one.?

I know this sounds daft but...

Try installing Google Chrome and see if that fixes the problem with FF.

I'm not joking. My FF was playing up (it still takes 40s+ to open after a reboot) so I went back to a Restore Point. The immediate problem was fixed but another was introduced. I though "Sod it" and installed GC. Lo & Behold, FF was behaving again (apart from the fact that you need to give more notice than the Olympics that I want it ready to use).

Just a suggestion.
S

thanks steve will try it. Bloody virgin tv, phone and internet are all off and on tonight, bloody nightmare.

I would just download it again and reinstall

When you get going again install an extension of FRBR anf backup everything. Then you can uninstall and install as you please and have a solid restore pt for your bookmarks etc.

Latest posts

Back