Festool vouchers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're about to spend a. Decent amount of money on Festool gear, you might want to hold off a bit. There's vouchers coming starting at £50 off a £500 spend and going up. That's on top of any discount your dealer gives you.

They're being sent out to anyone who's bought a tool after 2010.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

£50 discount on a spend of £500
£100 discount on a spend of £800
£225 discount on a spend of £1500

Great. Spent £800 last weekend! Still I might be pushed to get my Midi and something else. Maybe I'll go all out and get the Kapex that I do fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiscoStu":3pc7flxw said:
Great. Spent £800 last weekend! Still I might be pushed to get my Midi and something else. Maybe I'll go all out and get the Kapex that I do fancy.

I knew you were looking for a voucher Stu

I could have got all of that and my vac and saved £100. However I mentioned the vouchers to MrsStu last night and she seemed to think it would be good for me to use them! I obviously didn't explain about the levels required for volume of discount!

DiscoStu":2bxkt9yz said:
I could have got all of that and my vac and saved £100. However I mentioned the vouchers to MrsStu last night and she seemed to think it would be good for me to use them! I obviously didn't explain about the levels required for volume of discount!

Take back what you have and re-buy it with the voucher. Or tell the retailer that's what you intend to do and see if they can refund and take the money again using the voucher.

Yes, isn't there a whole 30 day no questions return policy for Festool, or am I imagining it? If that is the case they will be mad not to retrospectively give the discount to anyone who asks if they bought in last 30 days.

Terry.

Wizard9999":2xx0hypf said:
Yes, isn't there a whole 30 day no questions return policy for Festool, or am I imagining it? If that is the case they will be mad not to retrospectively give the discount to anyone who asks if they bought in last 30 days.

Terry.

15 in UK.

DiscoStu":d30ohr9b said:
I'm not sure Axminster would like me!

Surely Festool will be footing the bill for the promotion? And if the Festool bean counters have any smarts at all they will have factored people doing this into their assessment of the cost benefit of the promotion. Anyway, Axminster will get over it when you push the £100 you get back into their till at a later date, or immediately if you push the button on the new extractor.

Terry.

I got a letter with promotional material from festool today.. Opened it expecting a voucher but nope.. No voucher. :(

Alexfn":1hk8czbr said:
I got a letter with promotional material from festool today.. Opened it expecting a voucher but nope.. No voucher. :(

Apparently theyre being sent out early May

I got that letter yesterday, just info about the new items like the domino connectors and the overpriced extension lead lol

i will have to phone Festool as i seem to have dropped off their mailing list.

My understanding of the vouchers are its machines only - no accessories and it's in store only so no online purchases.

I have just bought a CMS-GE with the router and saw modules about 12 days ago and thought about returning them to Nuts & Bolts and driving over to Axi and re-buying using the voucher buy given the sliding table would not be on the deal and given the hassle of returning them via courier now i don't even have the boxes i put it down to one of those things and have decided it's a sign from the almighty to buy myself a Domino DF700 XL

They're always supposed to be in store only, FFX always advertise for people to post them the vouchers to use them, expect other retailers are the same. Worth a call to nuts and bolts in my opinion. Stock doesn't actually have to be sent back, just re-purchased.

I don't seem to get any mail from Festool. Do you guys get regular(ish) mail from them? Please can you post when the vouchers arrive?

DiscoStu":1hehtmri said:
I don't seem to get any mail from Festool. Do you guys get regular(ish) mail from them? Please can you post when the vouchers arrive?

Didn't you ring them the other day?

Back