Festool MFTC workstation

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giff

Established Member
Reaction score
lr_4054.jpg
Someone posted this link a week or so ago for a Festool MFTC, sorry can't find the original post......but here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5YzIwK-g0E

I decided to make one and have just finished it, so here it is. It is a really good design and the plans as very detailed.

I have had to alter things slightly, the feet and the T tracks, and a drawer instead of one of the Sysytainers for the De Walts screw guns.Geoff

Attachments

• lr_4059.jpg
    lr_4059.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 153
  • lr_4040.jpg
    lr_4040.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 153
  • lr_4044.jpg
    lr_4044.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 153
  • lr_4054.jpg
    lr_4054.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 154
I think that's excellent Geoff, a superbly executed version of the workstation.

Jack

Looks good well done !

I've seen a few plans from that guy he has good ideas.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Took ages to make. The plans were good but the measure twice rule was necessary. On and off I think it took me about two weeks to make..It really is a brilliant idea and will work as an auxillary bench in the workshop as well if you are short of space..like me..

Very good, well done. I really like the original as well, not looked at his site, ( bit busy now, maybe later......... but what are the side rails made of?

Do you mean the T track ? that's Rutland 3/4 rails. Or the side of the bench top ? That's birch ply painted Festool-ish colours. I have also used 18mm MR MDF for the top instead of 12mm as he suggested...I think it's a bit better for clamping to.

Back