Festival of the tree

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyavast

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this might be a little premature given it's a couple of months away, but I was planning on booking my holidays soon and the Festival of the tree seems like the ideal way to spend a couple of days. Has anyone been in previous years? Is it worth a trip? :D

Cheers!

Andy

Definately worth a trip Andy, lots of hand tools, timber, chainsaw sculptures, demos and nice grounds to walk round as well.

Not sure who's doing demos this year but had the likes of Rob Cosman, Konrad Sauer etc, maybe our Philly might be there as well this time......

Cheers, Paul :D

I'll be going this year as well...may take SWIMBO along for a day out as it's supposed to be a really good place to visit - Rob

Andy
I know I'm a little biased but you will love Westonbirt - a huge variety of woody related disciplines in gorgeous surroundings. Here's some pictures of last years show (and it barely scratched the surface)

http://www.philsville.co.uk/westonbirt07.htm

This year has an even better line-up. And it's family friendly too!
Hope this helps
Philly :D

Cheers guys. I'll definitely be there! I've actually been to Westonbirt before as it turns out, but I was only five or six. I think I remember there being an avenue of limes!

This looks very interesting - I'll have to get myself a diary so I can make a big note of it! :wink: :D

Hi Gents - with reference to the Festival of the Tree, there are some videos on YouTube of the Festival and Westonbirt that give a taste of whats on there. Just search on Festival of the Tree.

Back