Felder spindle moulder cap

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adzm124

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've got a felder hammer b3 saw/moulder and am looking for a moulder cap so I can pass 'over' the top of the tooling for tenon work. This is a standard thing on a lurem, but sadly not on my felder. There's nothing in the official felder catalogue, except what is on already - does anybody know where I can find one?
Thanks
Adam

PICT0133.jpg

Mouldercap.jpg

Hope this helps

Thanks for that, I'm trying to put moulding on the rails too, I've used the whitehill groover, but my 50mm tooling just won't go in that far, especially on curved rail. Is there a counter-sunk piece available, universal fit?
I used to live in Derby, it's a small world eh?

Adam

They've ruined Derby now! Bl**dy Westfield and others.

My block is a recessed head Ax but I think is actually made by whitehill. It is supplied with a couple of collars with coutersunk holes to suit various spindles but not the hammer. I made the collar myself to suit but any small engineering shop should be able to knock it out.

There's a michine shop down the road, I'll nip in.
Ah Westfield. The company I worked for did the plans for the westfield site (I'm so sorry!). Then I left the country! I can only apologise!!

Adam

Back