Facebook

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grayorm":2dcd15uf said:
So for all you Facebook nay-sayers, look more closely, it has plenty to offer.....there may even be a woodworking page....I'm off for a look.

I have looked but there's nothing there for me, nor twitter, nor Myspace, nor last.fm, nor flickr ... nor any of the dozens of social networking setups :(

social_networking_sites_zps4fbccadb.jpg

It's an age thing I guess. :)

I opened a Facebook account about four years ago on advice from another forum, I have however never used it, because not being computer savvy, I have no idea how to use it. :?

Take care.

Chris R.

I'm a miserable old git so I don't go near social media.

I'm also a generous old git, so I give a lot of stuff away. When I try to offer it through Freecycle I get messed about by Hitleresque moderators and time wasters who never show up to collect. SWMBO has a Facebook account and now puts all our give-aways on there. No Job's Worth mods and prompt collections. I gave away some frozen Boilies (carp fishing bait) a few weeks back and the lovely lady who collected on behalf of her hubby handed over a bottle of wine as a thanks. Put 3 bags of shingle on there tonight and it was gone with a smile and a thanks within 30mins.

I'm slowly warming to some aspects of Facebook.

Back