Face to Face Sketchup Tution Needed!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradNaylor

Established Member
Reaction score
I was chatting in the workshop yesterday with my colleague John about Sketchup. We've both had umpteen stabs at mastering it but to no avail; the problem is that neither of us is interested enough in solving the puzzle of how to use it or committing the neccesary time.

We agree however, that it would be an invaluable tool for selling a design to a client and for working out complex construction details and cutting lists.

So, we are looking for someone who will spend a couple of days with us giving detailed tuition of how to use Sketchup in the design of furniture projects. I would hope that after two intensive days we should be pretty profficient.

So anyone with the necessary skills and the time to spare who fancies earning a few hundred quid teaching two grumpy old cabinetmakers how to use Sketchup please get in touch.

Cheers
Brad

Nick at cadsoftsolutions provides very good training and I'm 99% sure he covers sketchup. I've spoken to him about other things as they are local to me in Cambridge and he's a jolly nice chap. I'm also pretty sure he regularly does training remotely, so if there a few people who are interested then it would work out cheaper per person. No idea of cost, but might be worth an email. Website address is below

http://www.cadsoftsolutions.co.uk/

Cheers Craig

Brad

I bought the "Sketchup the missing manual" , can't recommend it enough.

Easy bite size chunk chapters to go through. I found that most chapters could be done within an hour. I'm only 3/4's way through and am already branching out and doing my own thing. Its also an easy reference for when you get up and running.

Vinny

Looks like I have a new career (not before time).

If you can come up with a "syllabus" (i.e. what you actually want to be able to do) then I'm very happy to oblige.

Regards
Steve

Back