Excellent service from Trend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought recently a Trend Airshield (reviewed elsewhere in the forum) which had a battery which fitted too tightly onto the charger (had to be twisted) which eventually broke the connection inside the battery. Phoned Trend who replaced the faulty unit by return of post. However, the replacement battery sent to me had exactly the same fault so I phoned Trend again who said they would get it sorted. They factory tested another charger and battery and sent them to me, again by return of post and included one of their Freepost envelopes to send back the duff replacement battery and one of the chargers. Am very impressed with their quick and efficient service :D :D :D - Rob

Glad to hear that the problems were sorted out quickly & with good efficiency.

I had similarly excellent service from Trend when I purchased one of their small diameter straight bits and found it broke almost immediately. I e-mailed them to ask if the dealer had recommended the wrong bit for the job (it was a STC spiral that broke), and they advised that a one flute STC bit would be better. They took my address and, at no cost to me, promptly sent me a new 1-flute bit which is still going strong now. I just wish that all the companies whose products I buy would be that helpful!

Neil

had a simillar prob myself with airsheild, the air pressure was very low so sent an email and they told me to send it back and said i can have the cost of postage in trend credit. could be worse.

i have found that trend are the best in the customer services department, dont know about the quality control department though. :D

Trend products cost a bit more than some others, but from the comments above one can see that they are really worth it. I've never had any problems with Trend products so I don't even need to question their QC procedures, but it sure is nice to know that if a problem did arise it will be sorted as per the above customers. BTW I have no connection with Trend.

Back