Great service from Prokraft

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gog64

Established Member
Reaction score
My old Mum (and probably yours too!) taught me that if I didn’t have anything nice to say, say nothing at all, so I don’t moan about bad service (I just never use that company again). But when you get consistently good service it’s worth sharing. I suspect many of you have dealt with Jon at Prokraft, so I’m probably preaching to the choir. I’ve ordered several different items from Prokraft and they’ve varied from pretty good to excellent. They’ve always been sent very promptly. On my last order I selected Hermes delivery and (you guessed it) they promptly lost it. I emailed Jon to let him know and he immediately put a replacement order in the post, which arrived next day. No ifs or buts, no messing about, just a request to refuse the Hermes delivery if it ever turns up. This has NOT been my experience with several other online retailers. This is one decent small business worth supporting IMO.

Back