Excellent service from Sorby!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasmansteve

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
My Proedge grinder started needing a little flick each time I turned it on and thinking it needed a new capacitor I rang Sorby on saturday and spoke to a very helpful guy (Paul) who sent me a complete new motor assembly which arrived today, first class service!!
Steve

Hi

I too have always had excellent service from Sorby. Of particular note was when I explained to a rep at a demonstration that the Supernova chuck key was difficult to operate when the Cole jaws were installed and suggested it may be an idea to produce an extended key for this utilisation - within a week I was sent an extended key free of charge - top product support.

Mick

i have also experienced there excellent customer services. after receiving a chisel which i felt wasnt up to there usual standard i rang them and sent it back. only to receive 2 chisels back and my return postage.

well done RS (not radio spares)

adidat

In a world of blame culture I love to hear (and experience) tales of outstanding service and support

I am as guilty as the next when moaning about poor service so I do try to acknowledge the good.

Not sure how (if) it could be done but perhaps CHJ & co as the powers that are .... Could consider some way of recording the notably good and bad in a buyers guide so these examples are readily available when members are considering buying kit

Yes I agree Colin. I`m as guilty as the next at shouting and balling when receiving bad service but I do try and be just as vocal when receiving good service. I would now happily buy again any Sorby gear knowing the service I`d receive. No I don`t work for em :D
Steve

Back