• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Everything

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear this slate 1234. My workshop was emptied in 2000, and I still feel the bile rising. Happy to donate a few quid. Good luck. Austin

That's awful news about your tools, @slate1234
Great initiative from folks here.

I've done what I could. Hope it helps.

Best regards
May the douchebags meet a sticky end soon!

OK guys I'm back on site today all the above information regarding security has been taken on board once again I would like to thank everyone and I mean everyone for their kind offers, support, and thoughts I really appreciate everything you have all done for me I owe you all my humble "thank you" each and everyone this has just arrived, I have ordered smart water and the engraving tool is back out today all my tools were engraved with PB in red should anyone spot anything, once again THANK YOU ALL

76BD488E-5250-40A5-8C95-E85EC8AC5B8B.jpeg

Glad you’re back up and running and I would do everything possible to deter would be criminals from future attacks,, a site box in your van with a heavy gauge cable run through your tools will at least slow down any theft attempts, good luck and stay extra safe.

Copy from the "gofundme" thread (hope the mods will allow)

On the original post, someone said about donating tools - maybe the same could be done here but for money? Offering things they don't use up for sale with the price going to the gofund me and the "buyer" just paying the "seller" postage?

I'll bet there's lots of things hanging around that other members have been meaning to declutter but never got around to it - could be a good opportunity.

I'll post this in the original thread as well.

First off I would like to thank every member of this forum for the support and help you have given me, weather it be money offer of tools or even your thoughts, I have been humbled beyond words ladies and gentlemen between you all I have some faith restored in humanity, regarding the the tools I am up and running and earning again, I don’t want to mention names after all its a forum and I really don’t know the protocol regarding names, but to each and everyone THANK YOU, time to give back if anyone needs the use of a planer thicknessner, spindle moulder, Morticer, table saw please please just ask and you are welcome to my workshop anytime you like, regarding any timber I can get some good deals on most timber and will supply at cost, if you need a timber cutting for a project please just ask in fact if I can help anyone in any way even if you want a hand with a project in your house my time is free,
Thank you all again so much,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back